ASE’s Cello intelligent building automation system (BAS) is a web based, turnkey, scalable, energy efficiency and management platform for commercial and residential buildings. The Cello BAS energy management decision making process overlaps occupancy detection with deterministic scheduling, eliminating the need for constant occupants’ input. The Cello BAS new solar heat transfer management optional feature allows the harvesting or blocking of outdoor heat to further reduce energy consumption. The latter is accomplished through dimming control of smart glass or tinted films in sync with the occupants and indoor building environment settings.
The Cello BAS secure and distributed processing platform provides customers the ability to operate without any cloud dependency. Communications between the Cello BAS subsystems can be wireless (Wi-Fi, BLE), wired (RS-485, PoE, Ethernet), or a combination of both depending on building restrictions and operational requirements. The Cello BAS supports BACnet IP and Modbus TCP for connecting to commercial off the shelf third party energy controls and monitoring products.
ASE has partnered with leading HVAC and LED lighting systems manufacturers to augment its Cello commercial offering, allowing ASE to offer a wider range of products, services, upgrades to its customers where required. The Cello BAS is compatible with any commercial HVAC and lighting systems, old or new.
The Cello BAS ensures the utmost in occupants’ comfort while minimizing energy consumption. System administrators have access to a rich set of web-based reports for better tracking of energy consumption and resources.
A commercial rollout would entail the following recommended steps:
- Recommended if an existing study is not available
- Evaluate operational performance of current HVAC, lighting and other systems
- Analysis, reporting, and recommendations will provide the customer with multiple options outlining benefits, estimated energy and maintenance savings, and budget costing for each option
Systems Retrofit and Cello BAS Installation
- Retrofit of existing HVAC and/or Lighting systems following the energy audit report recommendations if selected by the customer
- Installation of the Cello BAS taking into account the customer communications and security requirements
Training and Support
- Onsite training
- 24/7 Online support
- Onsite support
Please fill the contact form on this page if you are interested in learning more about Cello’s BAS.